Thursday, July 01, 2010

Florida post 3

So, yesterday, wesa all went canoeing/kayaking. We as in: Me, Rachel, her mom, and two younger brothers and their dog, Bambi. Me, Mrs. Mommy, Rachel, and Bambi rode in the canoe, and the boys rode in the kayaks. The river thingie we rode on was only like 3 foot deep or something. We went out to a small little island and ate Subway that we had bought before. Me and rachel took the kayaks a lil ways out and drifted like a lot lol. I put my turtle silly band on my leg so i would tan around it and theres the faintest lil white spot where one of the turtles feet goes :P So I gotta keep working on it. Since we had drifted out so far, it took what seemed like a long time to get back to the lil island, and it hurt pretty bad lol.

Me in da water

The land to the right is part of the little island we stopped at

Rachel and me :)

Bambi aka Bambers :)

When we got back to the little island, we kinda just hung out, and we saw groups of fishies jump out of the water and it was SO cool!! I wish I got pictures. And then when me and rachel got back in the canoe, and Mrs. Mommy was out of it, pushing us off, I saw a small shark about 7-10ft away from us coming towards us! I was like, "Look! A shark!" in a way like "oh, that's cool" and not in a scary way lol, then Mrs. Mommy saw it and freaked out and jumped in the boat, haha. But it swam away. It was really cool! Wish I got pictures :(

When we got home, we tooks a shower then went to church. Mr. Daddy teaches the youth, and I really liked his preaching and his sermon :) After, we had YUMMY cookies :D


Then today, me, Rachel, Mrs. Mommy, Mr. Daddy, Lil Bro, Liler Bro, and rachels aunt and uncle all went boatin. Rachel's fam has a tube called Big Bertha and that was a lot of fun! Rachel's uncle fell off. He was going like really fast, lol. Then when Mrs. Mommy and rachel's aunt went, they kinda fell off after Mr. Daddy stopped the boat because the tube had lost a lot of air. Then the second time me and Rachel rode, when we stopped, I kinda pushed her in the water, then I went in too.

Me and Rachel

Rachel and me on Big Bertha :)

Gettin stuff off the boat!


Then wesa went home and went to Rachel's room. Rachel was tired so she kinda dozed off on the bed. I just sat there and looked at her brothers yearbook. Then pizza arrived!! And I ate that and watched Sky High, then me and rachel went back to her room (where I is right now) and watched a lot of hilarious youtube videos :) mostly Ed Bassmaster's vids. He's soooooo funny.

Well, that's about it so, until next time!
Sarah

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider