Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Florida post 2

Saturday, me and rachel spent like all day painting our nails haha. Then Sunday, me and Rachel watched/teached the preschool kids at church, then wesa went home and rode our bikes to the park and took a few pictures.


Then we came back and watched Elf until Rachel's aunt and uncle came and then soon after we went to bed lol.

Then Monday (yesterday), we went to da beach! First beach we went to was mostly just rocks, so we didn't swim, but took a few pictures.


Then we went to a beach we could actually swim at and that was a lot of fun. We saw a hot surfer dude :P then he totally wiped out haha. Here are pics from that beach.
The surfer dude

Me and Rachel
Later that night, we watched The Master of Disguise and that was hilarioius :)
Heres a picture at breakfast today. Rachel's familys puppy, Bambi, licking me

Then me and rachel rode our bikes to the Wildlife Sanctuary


A crazy eyed owl

Toitles :)

Sleeping skunk :)

An adorable Florida Panther :)

my adorable turtle necklace i bought at the gift shop

Me and my Turtle Crossing sign i bought :) so cute

Well, I'ma go on a bike ride now with Rachel, so bye!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider