Saturday, June 26, 2010

Florida, baby

Wow. I haven't posted on here since like.. March lol. Well instead of catching up on things, I'm in Florida right now!!

I'm sitting on Rachel's bathroom floor, doin junk on the computer while Rachel paints my toenails pink :) The day before yesterday, me and Luke flew in and got here around 11 or so. Me and Rachel stayed up till like almost 4am lol. Then the next day I unwillingly woke up at around 10 to the smoke alarm going off... darn u batteries.

Rachel's friend Alena and her lil sis were over here and we went to the pool and then to the beach which was fun. Alena is funny :P Oh yeah, we also took Rachel's other friend Anna to the beach too. It was a lot of fun, minus the sea water that went in my mouth or nose lol. We climbed on the rocks some, and we found this awesome spot that looked like a rubber ducky! Check it out:


Then today, me and rachel went to Wally World, and I bought:


And some Toy Story 3 silly bandz that I ended up not likeing so I gave them to Rachel's little brothers :P I have three silly bandz (thats all i want lol). A turtle, Dinosaur, and an 'S'. As seen in the picture, I bought a Spiderman electric toothbrush even though i just got two new toothbrushes recently :P It was just really cute and rachel got a pooh bear one.


Oh yeah, and yesterday evening, Luke and Rachel's brother, Zack, went to Europe! Here's a few pictures of them as they were leaving the house:


Two tourists going to Europe: A tennessee redneck and a florida fisherman haha. Zack didn't really wear the hat tho :P

Last night, me, Rachel, and Anna watched Pirates of the Caribbean (mine and Anna's first time watching it) and I really liked it! It was funny :P I love Captain Jack Sparrow lol. He's hilarious. Tonight, we're watching Up :) I love that movie and I can't wait! And then later sometime wesa gonna watch the other POC's. Tomorrow at church, me and Rachel are watching or teaching (or something) the preschoolers. Yup. Until later, bye!!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider