Saturday, July 03, 2010

Florida post 4

There's not much to post, but I'm bored, so I'ma post anyways.
Yesterday, me and Rachel pretty much just stayed in her room for the entire day and didn't really do anything. We were going to go on a bike ride, but then it started raining :( Then Mr. Daddy rented the 2nd and 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movies, so we watched the 2nd one, then went to bed.

And today, we haven't really done anything either. We had doughnuts for breakfast (which, might I add, were delish!) and then kinda just did whatever. Then we watched the third POC and it was awesome but had an ending that needed to be continued in my opinion, but it won't be :(  The fourth POC is coming out in May of next year, but it won't be continuing the story... It's just about Jack, and I'm pretty sure its based off a book, and Will, Elizabeth, and Regetti aren't going to be in it!!! :( So it's not really Pirates of the Caribbean...

Oh, today, The Last Airbender came out!! I really want to see it. We MIGHT go see it tomorrow. Well, that's mine and Rachel's plan. We haven't talked to her parents about it yet, lol. But, hopefully we can.

My mom called a couple days ago, and she took Jesse to the vet, and she has hookworms and heart worms but I don't think it is that bad. But I'ma pray that it won't get worse. Especially the heartworms, because mom said it could get worse and it would be really expensive to do something about it. Oh, and Maddie is pregnant again.. I need to quickly find homes for her kittens Kylie and Jinx. Then, after she has this next litter, we're getting her fixed! Then I gotta find homes for them... :\ I'm attached to Kylie and Jinx though, so it's going to be hard to give them up :( But I have to...

So far, it's been eight days that me and Rachel have been together, and we haven't gotten on eachother's nerves that bad, so that's good. We came up with this lil thing to do everytime we start to argue or something, and it's really funny so we just laugh and forget about what we were arguing about :) Still got like a week left with eachother though.. But I think we can make it :) On our way back, we will be stopping at Rachel's reletives house in Georgia. Yup.

I'm bored, lol. I wish I had more to post about, but I can't really think of anything. Except that I'm listening to this song called "Somebody Out There" by David Archuleta, and I really like it!! Here, check it out:



It gives me a slight idea for a book or something. I hope it works out :) If I even start it, lol. I hope I will. I've been thinking about starting a story for a while now, and have been playing with different ideas, but haven't figured out a story line. I haven't even written anything down yet, lol.

One last thing before I go. I have decided to become a pirate.
<3

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider