Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kitten Molly!

Like about a month ago, a neighbor came by with a plastic bag and handed it to my mom. She was thinking "Oh good, he brought us stuff from his garden". She looked inside it, and BAM. There's a kitten!!! A tiny 4 week old calico kitten our neighbor found out in the road. He couldn't take it home because his cats would kill the tiny kitten, so he gave her to us.

Of course I immeadately took her and fed her, and within 15 minutes she was named Molly. Mom said we couldn't keep her, but we had to find a home for her. :( she was SO tiny and cute!! She was only about 4 weeks old, so she still drank milk. I kept her in a cat cage (with blanket and milk) in the laundry room.

After a few days i soaked cat food in milk and she ate it (slowly). I bought a few cans of kitty food, and she ate some of that.. After about a week or two she started eating plain hard cat food fairly easily.

I kept Molly for a few weeks (in the house because our other cat didn't like her, and Molly didn't like the dogs), offered her to a few people. Even took her to church to see if anyone wanted her, but no takers. Finally, mom was tired of her, so we gave Molly to Zoe. Oh, and guess what? Zoe said her tail.. fell OFF! lol! poor kitty!!!

Here are some pictures of Molly for u guys :)


The day we got her







She was so little, and scared!





She went missing, and I looked all over for her, and found her in this cabinet. Lol.



a few weeks after we had her


















She was so cute and playful and fell asleep in our (meaning my brother and I) arms and jackets. I miss her :( but she was a handful!!

Ill post more soon :) but it's really late and I have English class tomorrow... lol

Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider