Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Donuts!

Some of you may know, that a while ago Mackenzie (over there at Mackenie's Heart) had a blogger contest for people to comment and she'd put our names on slips of paper and whosever she drew, won a $10 gift card to Dunkin' Donuts. Well... I won! (It was a while ago, but I'm just getting around to posting about it). Me and my dad went to get the donuts, and we got 4 jelly filled, 4 glazed, and 4 chocolate covered ones :)

















Just to let you know Mackenzie.. my family and I enjoyed them Dunkin' Donuts. We enjoyed them a LOT :) If u don't believe me, here's some pictures of me and my twin brother enjoying them:

























Just to let u know, the black mask on me is from my church's fall festival. My friends painted it on my face.
And i have pictures of my brother eating the donuts and a picture of all the donuts, but i can't find them... oh well. They tasted great, so THANKS MACKENZIE!!!!!!!!!



Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider