Friday, November 06, 2009

BLG concert

Remember like a loooong time ago (about TWO months!! SOOO sorry) I told you that me and my brothers were going to a fair that Boys Like Girls were playing at? Well... I GOT PICTURES! There was half-way heavy traffic, and it took us longer than it should to get there, but we finally got there. We met one of Luke's friend's (Lexi) there. Some random band played a little, then we stood (limited seating) for a whiiiillllee, SQUISHED to death SO crowded (it was outside btw), and FINALLY this guy came out and said:





that. lol. And then we all yelled "BOYS LIKE GIRLS. BOYS LIKE GIRLS." ect (as seen/heard in video) and then... LOVE DRUNK!! I LOVE that song. Here's the rest of that song:







Sorry for the HORRIBLE filming. I was freakin' squished, and trying to enjoy the concert at the same time...


I only got a few pictures, because the pictures turned out horrible... so here are those:

Martin, the singer!















Martin, singing






























The lead guitar person, Paul
















LOOK! I GOT A PICTURE WITH. THE. BAAAND! I'm so lucky...















Luke, Adam, and me waiting for the concert to start.















Lexi, Luke, and Adam. By the way, Lexi was the only one who knew i was taking this pic, lol.















While we were waiting for the concert to start, there was a couple in front of me about to take a picture of them two. I was in the background, and i saw them pointing and laughing at something in the picture. I think it was me. So when they went to take another picture, i made sure i was in the background and made a funny face. They took another picture and I did the same thing. I made it in every picture :)

After the concert, Lexi wanted us to walk her to her car, which, by the way, she had no idea where it was. So we walked around for like an HOUR looking for her car!! Wow. And i was HUNGRY.


Which way now?















Then we were at the LAST place to look, and Lexi sees a car and says "IS THAT MY CAR!?" and we all get excited and walking fast, then Lexi stops, turns around and says "Someone just got in it and drove away..." lol! So we walked a little further and... WA LAH! We FIND her car!! She was SOOO excited! She was yelling all the way to her car (she was running FYI) and then hugged her car :P
















Ok well normally i wouldnt have made my first post in 2 months like this, but i had already started this post back in September, and so i decided just to go ahead and post it, and I'll make another post later fillin ya in on other stuff... which is a lot. I cant believe it's been two months. I feel terrible! But more post hopefully coming soon!!!


Until next time, my friends!
P.S. If you could all say a prayer for my grandma (we call her mommaw), she's in the hospital right now, for... well I really am not quite sure what for, but.. it's not serious. She'll be coming home soon, but if you all culd just say a prayer for her, that'd be great. Thank yas!!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider