Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy March!

Oh me gosh! I can't believe I haven't posted since one month ago, today! My bad about that.. Aren't you sooo excited that Spring is almost here? I sure am! I can barely contain my excitment :) the only thing that could make Spring better was having no school :D I'm so tired of school!! I cannot wait till Summer :) The bad thing is, it doesn't last long enough! Before we know it, it's gonna be winter again, and more school!

Speaking of school, I'm supposed to be writing a compare and contrast essay on two essays that's due tomorrow, but... well I got sidetracked and I'm kind of doing both.. haha

Guess what today is, besides March 1st. It's mine and my bff's Rachel's unofficial Jafriendaversary!! And it is also our favorite singer's (Justin Bieber) 16th birthday :) that's where the "Ja" in the "friendaversary" came in. We don't know the date of when we really first met, so we made it on JB's birthday XD

Speaking of Rachel, SHE'S IS GONNA FREAKIN' BE HERE IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK! I am SOO excited. I haven't seen her since August, and won't see her again till sometime in the Summer. The reason she is coming here, is because she is in a choir and she tried out for some singing thing, and got in, and it just happens to be like an hour away from where I live!! So I get to see her sing with a few other people on the 13th :) And she's coming over to my house next monday and tuesday. And we're gonna exchange our Jafriendaversary presents :D I need to finish hers... I'll tell u what it is later, after i give it to Rachel.

I'm listening to Hawk Nelson right now :) I love that band!

Do any of y'all know what Fine Arts is? Well.... I'm not really sure how to explain it.. So I'll tell ya what it means, later. But anyway, our youth group is going! It is the 12th and 13th. But Fine Arts is like 4 hours away, and Rachel's singing thing is at like 2pm on the 13th, so my mom is going to go to Fine Arts with the youth, and we are going to leave early :(

Oh and Sunday is...... WINTER JAM!!!!! Oh yeah :) If you don't know what that is, it is a big concert thing with a bunch of christian artists. I went two years ago, and it was awesome! Mostly because Skillet (fav christian band) was there. But they aren't gonna be there this year.. I'm not sure who is, but whatever, it'll be fun :)

On the 14th, me and probably my mom are going with my grandparents to Branson, Missorri for a couple days. That'll be fun :) Also, that's the week of my spring break, I believe. Can't wait!

Also, the puppies are getting fixed tomorrow, and we're leavin them at the shelter for a week. A WHOLE week without the pups :D hurray! lol :P

well i need to get on this paper, even though i'm having trouble...  TTYL!!


Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider