Monday, February 01, 2010

February 1st!

OMB, can you believe it's February already?? I can't! Oh my gosh, I can't wait till Summer. I'm so overwhelmed with school. . . . . anyone else feelin this yet??

Guess who's birthday it is today? My new youth pastor's! He turned the big 3-0. Guess who's else's birthday it is today? My cousins! I think he turned 23. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right. Anyways, Wednesday, we (youth group and youth pastor's wife, Sara) had a little surprise birthday party for our youth pastor, Dan. He's in love with superheros (especially Spiderman), so Sara got him a Spiderman cake :P i must say, it was deeeeelicious! And we all huddled together for a picture:



Well, that's most of us.. see me!? I'm the one kneeling on the ground beside Dan (he's the one making a funny face and wearing a plaid shirt). I'm making the number "30" with my hands, he he. Dan and Mrs. Lynn tried that but got it backwards, haha.

Oh, there was a little ice storm a couple nights ago and we got ice (looks like snow, but aint) all over the ground. I took a lot of pictures, and you can see coming up soon on my picture blog, and I will post some on this blog too, but not tonight. It's late, and I'm supposed to be finishing up a book report due tomorrow morning for English class... So I better get going. BTYL! (Sorry for stealing that Mackenzie, it's just catchy :D hope ya dont mind!)


Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider