Sunday, January 03, 2010

Guten tag meine freunde!!!

Hey guys!! I think I wrote my title right. It says "good day my friends". And as u can see by that, German lessons are coming along pretty well. I know I haven't posted in over a month and I feel terrible... I don't have any excuse, just I haven't felt like it. But it is a brand new year in a brand new decade so I'm going to try to post whole lot more!! Oh and for the record, I'm typing this all on my brothers new iPod touch :D it's fun!!!

My family and I just got back from visiting family from Sunday to Wednesday. It was alright. Ive never liked staying away from home for too long tho. Mostly cuz I miss my pets back home so darn much. And usually when I'm out of town, I don't get to touch any animals and I can't go very long without seeing or touching any animals. But this time, my cousins brought their little puppy with them!!!! She was so cute! Her name was Dixie and she's a Chinese Crested Powderpuff. Weird name lol but she's cute! She didn't really like people though. Except for my aunt and cousins. She's just really scared of people. I taught her to sit and lay and that was fun :) nothing else interesting happened while there so I'll quit talking about that and move on.

Thursday night as u all know was new years eve and I had 2 of my friends spend the night. It was SOO much fun! We played poker and that was a lot of fun! I'd never played before. And I won. By a lot. Lol. We were gonna watch a couple movies and play some games but ended up
playing with my bird and watching TV instead :P While we were watching a TV show "My Wife And Kids", we saw this kid we thought we'd seen on another TV show, and right after that, none other than TAYLOR LAUTNER walked on screen!!!!!!!!!!! He was like 11 and so cute! As you can tell, we are HUGE fans of his. You probably aren't but whatever, you skip over this part if you like.
Anyhow! As soon as we saw him, me and Emily screamed SO LOUD! It was so funny. Mom was in her room, and heard us, and just thought we saw a bug or something :P Juliana hadn't been looking, so when me and Emily screamed, it scared her so bad :P Taylor said something on the show, but i didn't hear him; i was too busy squealing lol. Even though we had an AWESOMELY fun night, that was our highlight. ha ha
We were supposed to go to bed at 2:00am, but ended up going to bed at 2:30am (no biggie). But then ended up staying up (but in bed with lights off!!) talking till 5:00am lol :P It was a lotta fun.

Well that's all i feel like posting now, so IPHL!! (Ill post here later)
And i hope all of you people have a great new year!!!


Until next time, my friends!

P.S. Fyi, our church finally got a new youth pastor! Name is Dan and Sara *insert last name here* (actually i dont know their last name lol), and I'm so happy we got a new youth pastor now! Even though we all still miss the old one. So far they seem pretty nice. I havent heard Dan preach yet, but I will on Wednesday. Well.. that's all for now, so ttyl!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider