Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cousins and stuff!

Hey! Happy almost Thanksgiving!
It's actualy probably Thanksgiving and past now that you're reading it. And technically it is Thanksgiving day, because it's like 12:50 am... But anyways... My cousins Ben and John and Uncle Gary came in today from Minnasota!! :) They stay over at our grandparents house right next door. Unfortunatly, this year my FAVORITE holiday is going to be TINY!! The only people coming to our house for Thanksgiving is Ben, John, Uncle Gary, our grandparents, Uncle Glenn and my cousin David, and my brother's girlfriend and her sister :( that's IT! I am SOOO bummed. But I'll get over it.. eventually...

So here are some pictures I took earlier with my cousins at my grandparents house:


John and Me being weird. Im wearing his NCIS hat :) I want one..


A lil more normal picture

Ben and Adam at the table eating nuts



Me and the hat I really want! Hey guys, Christmas and my
b-day are coming up soon *wink*


Yesterday, my mom and I sat down and made some stuff to go in Bella's cage so she can jump around on or whatever. We looked at some pictures online and made this thingie (the purple one):


Ok, not a good picture, I admit. Its like a peice of material with a hole on top so she can crawl in, and then another material thats bigger and hangs down a little bit that she can crawl through or sleep in there or whatever. It's open on two ends, though, so she can get out there.

The green thing has elastic on the sides, and mom made it a while ago to go around the bird cage to keep stuff from "spilling" out, but she accidently forgot to double it, so i put it in Bella's cage :P It's kind of like a hammock/trampoline because of the elastic.


There she is, poking her wittle head out of the hole :P
Oh, the other day, I got these really cool socks i love! :) check 'em out:

Pretty sweet, huh?
I'll be posting more soon!!!!!!
Oh, Friday, my family (minus dad), Ben, John, (i guess theyre dad too), Stephanie, Allison, and i THINK that's all, are going to the zoo!!!!!!! They just got a new exhibit with Wolves (LOOOVE) and Grizzly Bears and I dunno what else. I can't wait to go!! The wolves and bears are just babies. But because it's a new exhibit it's expensive.. but whatever we'll manage :) I'll definetly bring my camera and I'll be sure to post them up here for all o' you to see :)
Until next time, my friends! Please comment.
I love that. Just for the record *wink*

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider