Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hey y'all!
  'Tis a random post, to say some stuff. :)
First things first... i got an ipod! Finally!!!! It is a silver 120gb Ipod Classic. I bought it used on Ebay for $160. So far I have 325 songs (of the CD's I have), 4886 pictures (hehe. that took a while to download), 3 games that it came with, and 1 movie (The Fast and the Furious - my fav movie). Can't wait to put more songs on it!! Here's a picture for you:

















  For english homework this past week, me and my friend had to write a childrens book with drawings and all. It turned out great! We wrote it about a skunk named Sherman. Two other groups in our class (groups of three) wrote a childrens book too, and they were awesome! I've always wanted to write a kids book, and now I finally did :) One thing to mark of my imaginary list of Things To Do Before I Die. I really should make that list....


  In English, we're starting to learn about the holocaust in the world wars. I know you're prob wondering what that has to do with english.. well we're gonna research about it and then write about it in a few weeks, and we're reading the book I Have Lived A Thousand Years. I can't wait to read the book; sounds interesing :) but sad, too...


Well, I should probably go and get started on school. This week I totally forgot about my biology homework, and so I have to do all of it AND study and take a test, all before tomorrow morning!!!! AHH!


Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

All of my animals:

Valley - Quarter Horse/Arabian

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Alan Bourdillon Traherne "Mississippi" - Quarter Horse

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Jesse - Border Collie Mix

Amy - mutt

Amy - mutt

Maddie

Maddie

Lily

Lily

Tracey

Tracey

Bella - Sugar Glider

Bella - Sugar Glider